Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Church On Thursday Night

I'm not quite sure of the venue yet, but there will be church on Thursday night. It will either be at my house or at my sister's. We will probably start at 6:00 PM. Food will almost assuredly be involved. I'd say that there is a good chance that there will be music, and there will be time invested discussing the Scriptures. We'll probably do some praying too.

This week's text will be 1 Corinthians 14:26 and we'll continue our exploration of what is involved in having church. Please feel free to bring a friend. There's always room for one more!

1 comment:

Cameron said...

Enjoy!
I knew (thought? New Hope?) you would not be available on Wednesday so I canceled and asked guys to respond if Thursday evening was good for them . . . I am sure that you will not be coming, as you have folks coming to your place -- excellent!
Luxuriate in Grace, Brother