Monday, May 12, 2008

SJB at Trinity Oaks

StillWaters Jazz Band will be playing tonight at Trinity Oaks ( 728 Klumac Road Salisbury, NC 28144) at 7:00. It will probably only be a one hour show, but we are planning to pack in as many songs as possible in that hour! Hope you can come.

We are also tentatively scheduled to play for a fund raiser in China Grove on Saturday June 7 (no concrete time for this one yet) and for Farmers' Day in China Grove at Dixie's coffee house. I'll have to check on the date for that one, but it is usually the hottest day of the year... we'll be making it hotter!

3 comments:

SavvyD said...

Niiiiice!! I sing jazz. Supercool.

SavvyD said...

Seriously, you need to get some people to sit in so you can keep it going. Come out to Cali 4 a visit!! we'll jam. but u have to keep my identity a secret. LOL. I'm just worried about getting my but kicking out here tho.

Jonathan said...

Sounds like fun. I haven't been to Cali in a long time. My guys are only an hour away. If the gas prices would ever come down I could probably still jam with them! If you're ever in NC let know...