Friday, October 19, 2007

A Message From The Skipper

Dear Friends

"Even now, declares the Lord, return to me with all your heart, with fasting and weeping and mourning. Rend your heart and not your garments. Return to the Lord your God, for he is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and abounding in love, and he relents from sending calamity." Joel 2:13 NIV

The God of grace is the God of your reality.
The Lord of glory is the Lord of your heart and spirit.
The King of Kings and Lord of Lords is your strength and help.

That is why He is so approachable, even though He is holy and sovereign. It is His desire that each of us have our heart's desire to delight in Him. It is my heart's desire to be a leader among many who do exactly that... daily.

This Sunday morning and evening should prove to be important in our corporate life as a congregation after God's own heart.

I will make my plea here: please join the gatherings on Sunday as they may well set the course for our immediate and longer range future as an extended family of faith. It is important to me, and I hope you will join me and Carol, and the rest on Sunday.

Worship gathering at KidSports 10:30 am,
"What Happened to THEM?"

Oasis Diner at Kirker home 5:30 pm,
"Christmas in October" - Carol is roasting Turkey and you may bring all the trimmin's! Rick and I will present some of the opportunities relating to parties in the months to come.

God's best to you, now and always,
Cameron
Romans 1:16,17

No comments: