Wednesday, January 2, 2008

He's Alive!!!

"The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated"
- Samuel Clemens AKA Mark Twain

Hello, friends. I am sorry that it has been so long since my last posting here. Much has been going on since my last post. As many of you know, I lost my Grandfather on December 21. Between his loss, the business of the holidays, and the intense need to get some much needed studying and work done, I wasn't able to complete my Advent series as hoped and promised. I am sorry for that. Motivating myself to write during that period was more than I had energy to muster.

I do anticipate a much more regular posting here in the new year. We are fast approaching Lent, and I expect that there will be some meditations leading up to our celebration of Christ's resurrection. I doubt that they will be daily posts - that took more out of me than I had expected - but I do expect that there will be some content here to encourage you as you prepare your heart for this very important remembrance and celebration of the Church.

2007 was a very difficult year for many. I, for one, am glad to see it go. I hope and pray that 2008 will be a year of great blessing, breakthrough, and abundance for all who read this post. May God bless you all.

Happy New Year.

No comments: