Saturday, September 15, 2007

A Couple Of Good Articles

As I was reading around the other day I came across a couple pretty interesting articles that I thought would be appropriate to share here. The first is by Cal Thomas, who is quickly becoming one of my favorite columnists.

The Non-candidate: God
By Cal Thomas
Thursday, September 13, 2007


In it he deals with an aspect of the campaigns that I'd like to see highlighted more. I wonder if any would pass my muster.

The second is by one of the American Church's great leaders - Chuck Colson.

The Fertility Gap: More Christians on the Way
By Chuck Colson
Wednesday, September 12, 2007


Perhaps a little different fare than you would expect from Colson, but I really liked the parallels that he drew between ancient Roman culture and current American culture. The bottom line is that amazing things happen when we simply obey God.

No comments: