Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Quote of the Day

I cannot count the times the enemy has questioned my ability to see an unbeliever converted or a struggling Christian transformed. Personally, I love it when he asks me this particular question, because conversion and transformation have nothing to do with my ability and everything to do with God’s ability.

In fact, I have found that reminding the devil of God’s power incenses him more than almost anything else. When he whispers to me, “Do you really think that person will ever change?”

I whisper back, with a smile on my face, “There is no human that my God cannot change.” That’s right; whether a person’s life has been shattered by substance abuse, immorality, violent crime, or some terrible emotional wound, God is well able to make them live again.

- Jim Laffoon
Our Daily Blog
Ridiculed, Posted for September 12, 2007

No comments: