Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Prepare To Be Rocked...

I just read this in a post and it blew me away.

“Don’t you ever stop, and don’t you ever let anyone stop you. I let a church full of lazy Christians steal my passion away from me. They did not want to change, they wouldn’t reach out to anyone, and they did not care about people dying without Jesus. All they cared about was making church easy and convenient. I let them scare me into doing what they wanted. And I slowly died. I would give anything to be your age again, Clayton. I would do it differently and I would obey God no matter what people said. Trust me son, you don’t want to end up like me, dying in hospital with regrets hanging over your head. Once you let anybody other than Jesus tell you what to do, you begin to die.”

I'm not going to explain all of the quote or the background. You will be far better off if you click HERE and read the entire post. I know this isn't what we want, so we have to break through our fears and touch our community if we want to have a reason to exist.

No comments: